Lake Atlin Waterfront Place Lot 13
As part of the same development, Lot 13, adjacent to Lot 8, encompasses 23 acres of tranquil boreal forest surrounded by Crown land. It too is an ideal setting for an outstanding ultra-luxury, commercial ecotourism-based development. This forested lot with water access is the perfect setting on which to build a community of high-end, cozy chalets engulfed by the stillness and tranquility of nature where travellers come to heal their bodies, minds and spirits.
Conceptual Rental Cedar Log Cabin
Built with eco-friendly, environmentally sustainable resources.
Available in various sizes.
For more information, see Pioneer Log Homes of BC.
A few of its most favourable features include:
- Potable water comes directly from Atlin Lake
- Accessible via road and water
- Hydro and Telecommunications available
- Septic field type 2 approved and covenants registered on title
- Lot is surveyed
- 100-year high water mark set back set by Province of British Columbia
- Marina located in Town of Atlin for the launch of motorized boats
- Helicopter, twin and single engine air service in Atlin
- Zoning is commercial or residential (Atlin is unincorporated)
- After-sale support available for turnkey cedar log facility
- Building scheme applies